Warm Cookie Anyone?
July 16 | Hmmm...No Comments Yet
Who likes their Cookie burned? Not me, and certainly not Rigoberto Galan owner of Cookie the dog .
Firefighters responded to a burning home early Monday morning and found the dog, named Cookie, unconscious. The firefighters used an IV and oxygen mask to revive the dog.
The fire appeared to have started in the kitchen, but authorities are still investigating.
I’m pretty sure that Cookie may have been drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana just prior to cooking up some potato skins in the toaster oven.Ãƒâ€š She probably passed out as the skins caught fire and the flames grew out of control.