Top Ten Reasons I Love My Mother
May 8 | 1 Comment
In honor of moms with four-legged ‘kids,’ Happy Mother’s Day! Just because you’re a dog doesn’t mean you don’t want to join in the Mother’s Day celebration. Especially if she’s the one that saved you from a death sentence.
So, all you pups, grab a pen and paper and make out your top 10 list.
Here is my list of the top 10 reasons I love my mother.
1. She feeds me.
2. She saved me from a life in the big house.
3. When I bark at her, she’ll bark back.
4. She falls for my hard of hearing routine.
5. She’s a sucker for the doe eyed look.
6. She feeds me.
7. She lets me sleep on the bed.
8. She lets me sit in the passenger seat.
9. She has the patience of a saint.
10. She feeds me.
PS..Don’t forget my book, BAD TO THE BONE: Memoir Of A Rebel Doggie Blogger, makes the perfect Mother’s Day gift. What could be better than giving the gift of laughter?