Rules to Riding Shotgun
February 9 | Hmmm...No Comments Yet
It is gorgeous here today which means I get to go to for a ride over to the park. Like Doublemint gum, ‘Double your pleasure, double your fun’. What’s really fun is riding shotgun but when you’re competing with your family members for this coveted position there are rules to follow. Here’s a cheat sheet to help out.
1. You must ‘bark’ shotgun to stake your claim.
2. It must be barked outside, not when you hear ‘Wanna go for a ride?”
3. Barking shotgun must be within sight of the dogmobile. If it is too hard to tell which dog barked it first you can always settle it with a game of treat, paper, paws. Although having unopposable thumbs does make this method a little hard.
4. As an added bonus the winner also gets control of the a/c.
5. Trying to squeeze a paw between the seats does not get you the coveted position.
Good luck and most of all have fun. Woof! -Kensy, The Dog